Source language(s): Finnish
Target language(s): Finnish, English
Details of the project: *Your job is to spread happiness and create WOW moments to our customers, specifically:
- Emanate our brand and personality in every customer interaction by adopting the Strikingly voice and tone
- Deliver WOW moments through exceptional customer service to new and existing customers across all channels (email, chat, social media)
- Translate our product and all customer communications like newsletters, lifecycle emails and more
- Develop expertise on our product and internal software to help our customers efficiently
- Maintain happiness and positivity in every customer and team interaction
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: * We ask our Happiness Officers to have:
- Professional level Finnish and English communication skills
- Strong passion to help people with different learning curves
- Deep love for learning new things, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work at full time capacity (40 hours per week)
- Working desktop/computer with at least 8GB RAM, Windows 10/MacOS 10.12.6, Core i3/AMD Ryzen 3 or higher; and at least 20Mbps internet connection
Sample text (50 to 200 words): * And we offer our all our Happiness Officers:
- Convenience in working from anywhere
- Fun and collaborative international working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and growth opportunities
- Paid leave with tenure of one (1) year and above
We are currently looking for people fluent in Finnish, for a large transcription project. Previous experience in transcription is required. The project involves listening to audio and typing out what is said while following a set of guidelines and using a simple piece of software.
The audio consists of everyday general conversation, non-technical podcasts, programs, and talk shows on a variety of subjects.
Transcription is quoted in rate per “audio hour.” Please note that an “audio hour” is defined as 60 recorded minutes of audio transcribed into the requested format.
Currently we are seeking for a native Finnish Voice Over talent as we may have an approval for a quote.
Hereunder are the details of the project:
• Subject Matter: Automotive
• Language: Finnish
• Preferably for someone that lives nearby Troy, MI-USA.
• Type of audio is for: Commercial (automotive: video manual for vehicles)
If you meet the criteria and are interested please send your resume to Karina Ribeiro => kribeiro at Global-LT.com
This is Nara Jones from HR in Gentle –
Translation, We'd like to invite you to
register in our New Database which is
set to have the best language providers
in the following language combinations
due to the increasing volume of tasks we
will have in the next few days.
We are working with regular clients who
sent us the schedule of the next tasks
which will last till the end of 2012 so
we are asking for vendors in these
• English <> German
• English <> French
• English <> Spanish
• English <> Italian
• English <> Russian
• English <> Portuguese
• English <> Chinese
• English <> Arabic
• English <> Dutch
• German <> French
• English <> Finnish
• English <> Polish
• English <> Japanese
Please be aware that we need only those
candidates who are native speakers of
these language pairs.
PS, please submit your CV to this email,
providing your best competitive rate.
Special requirements to the applicants: It would be perfect if you can assign the CAT tools you use.
We will pay for this job 0.04 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 05/31/2012
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Beit Hanina, Palestinian Territory) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 19:57:34
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
Details of the project: I urgently require Swedish, Finnish and Danish female voices able to record at home. 400 words of voice prompts for an interactive appliance.
Please quote and send a short demo for audio quality.
Special requirements to the applicants: WAV Format, min. 44kHz/16bit
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.