Source language(s): Polish
Target language(s): Polish, English
Details of the project: Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
• Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Polish social culture, media, and web culture
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Polish and English
• Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
• University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Search Engine Evaluators are required to have previously lived in Poland for 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Link to apply:
This is Nara Jones from HR in Gentle –
Translation, We'd like to invite you to
register in our New Database which is
set to have the best language providers
in the following language combinations
due to the increasing volume of tasks we
will have in the next few days.
We are working with regular clients who
sent us the schedule of the next tasks
which will last till the end of 2012 so
we are asking for vendors in these
• English <> German
• English <> French
• English <> Spanish
• English <> Italian
• English <> Russian
• English <> Portuguese
• English <> Chinese
• English <> Arabic
• English <> Dutch
• German <> French
• English <> Finnish
• English <> Polish
• English <> Japanese
Please be aware that we need only those
candidates who are native speakers of
these language pairs.
PS, please submit your CV to this email,
providing your best competitive rate.
Special requirements to the applicants: It would be perfect if you can assign the CAT tools you use.
We will pay for this job 0.04 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 05/31/2012
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 184.108.40.206 (Beit Hanina, Palestinian Territory) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 19:57:34
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.