Details of the project: The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks.
Results of tasks will be used in a wide variety of applications - data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
• Eligible to work in the country you are currently located in and resided in for the past 3-5 years
• Must be flexible to learn new sets of standards and can work independently
• Have experience in using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different types of content
• Have access to a Computer OS, which should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and above
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen account
• Choose Russian and/or Ukrainian (Ukraine) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration