Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Please apply for our remote jobs from English to French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Korean: Job 00064836
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish
Details of the project: URGENTLY NEEDED!
We are looking for remote freelance close captioning subtitling talents.
- Languages pairs: English to Spanish, French, Mandarin, Korean, Italian
- Service: Close Captioning Subtitling
- Date: starts next year
- Industry: series of webinars - marketing / interview related
- Duration: 30 minutes x 5 videos
- Rate: SGD 2-3 per minute
Our requirements are as follows:
- Good command of English and French, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Italian, with the ability to maintain consistency and accuracy in terms of terminology and grammatical correctness
- Minimum 1 year experience in Subtitling / Close Captioning
- Familiar with the usage of translation / subtitler software
- With the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on a freelance basis and with flexible hours
Interested applicants, please apply with your resumes, highlighting the related experience.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 150 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 12/29/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
[Sender name hidden by TD]
[Company name hidden by TD]
[Website hidden by TD]
IP: 188.8.131.52 (Jakarta, Indonesia)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 02 Dec 2022, 04:28:22
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.