Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Audio Data Collection - project OCEAN: Job 00063570 Source language(s): Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian
Target language(s): Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian
Details of the project: OCEAN is an Audio Collection project divided into three parts in which we will be collecting voice samples in different settings.
Part 1: Multiperson dialogue:
Participants will get together on an online call and talk for around an hour about different topics.
Duration: 30-60 minutes per call.
Part 2: Voicemail:
Participants will complete 10 voicemails about different topics.
Duration: 15-30 seconds per call.
Part 3: One-person line recording:
Participants will read and record a set of 250 sentences.
Duration: 30-60 minutes to complete all sentences.
The purpose of this project is the enhancement of audio recording devices to improve AI technologies for a more inclusive and efficient technology.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Main Requirements:
- You are a native of one of the following languages:
- You are an outgoing person, with the ability to improvise during calls. You are expected to interact with other people for an hour.
- You have a phone compatible with Zoom and Skype and a good internet connection. We will use these apps for the calls, so a stable connection is paramount
- We will pay for each part separately. Each part has a separate rate.
Link to Apply:
Other important information:
- We offer a REFERRAL BONUS! For each new person you bring to OneForma who successfully completes at least one of the tasks, you will get an additional $25.
- You are expected to participate in all three parts of the project, but you are welcome to choose only those parts you are more interested in. I.e. you can participate only in Parts 1 and 3. You will receive payment only for the parts you complete successfully.
- We will provide guidelines and instructions and topics of conversation to help you complete each part successfully.
We want to pay for this job 10 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 11/25/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 22.214.171.124 (N/A) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 26 Sep 2022, 11:18:09 Number of applications already submitted for this job: 1
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.