Remote opportunity for Italian speakers in Italy: Job 00063225
Source language(s): Italian
Target language(s): Italian
Details of the project: In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
As a Personalized Internet Ads Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search and online advertising more relevant and interesting for all Italian speakers in Italy.
You will play a part in improving the quality of advertisements featured on one of the largest search engines in the world.
Special requirements to the applicants: • You must be currently living in Italy
• Fluency in English and Italian
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
We want to pay for this job 9 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 09/30/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline