Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Recruiting freelance interpreters working in the Legal domain in APAC region: Job 00062443
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): All languages
Details of the project: We are looking to hire highly motivated and resourceful freelance Legal interpreters from Asia Pacific Region to join our linguistic team.
Interpreter: listens to the original language and translates its meaning into equivalent speech in the target language of the audience.
Our requirements are as follows:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in interpreting industry (expert linguist would be preferred)
• Have related work background or experience interpreting in the Legal field
• MUST be based in Asia Pacific Region
• Must have done international events and / or bilateral high-level meetings
• With the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work on a freelance basis and with flexible hours
Interested applicants, please send in your resumes.
Should your application be shortlisted, we will notify you by email.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 95 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 09/22/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
[Website address hidden]
IP: 126.96.36.199 (Jakarta, Indonesia)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 21 Jul 2022, 07:22:23
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.