We currently have a task that requires your translation skills. Our team’s mission is to deliver the best data solutions and expertise to developers of AI for communication, driven by our passion for innovation and our love of languages.
Project AVISIO BROOKFIELD
In this project, translators will evaluate machine translations to help our client improve their machine translation engine in your language pair:
- Spanish (Spain) > English
- Hindi (India) <> English
- Indonesian (Indonesia) > English
- Portuguese (Brazil) > English
- Russian (Russia) > English
- Thai (Thailand) <> English
- Japanese (Japan) <> English
- Standard Arabic (Egypt) <> English
- Dutch (Netherlands) <> English
- Mandarin Chinese (China) <> English
- Korean (South Korea) > English
- Polish (Poland) <> English
- Vietnamese (Vietnam) <> English
- This project will consist of evaluating machine translation (MT) output. You do not need to translate word for word.
- The work will vary and could range from rating the translation of a source text with a numeric value to annotating the level of severity or translation errors and correcting them.
- Working hours - Flexible hours.
- Minimum 3 years translation experience.
- Must be a professional translator.
- A degree in translation, linguistics, or languages.
- Experience in machine translation evaluation is a plus
If you would like to be considered for this and future projects, please register.