Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
English > Bulgarian freelancers needed for a job related to medical devices: Job 00061288
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Bulgarian
Details of the project: We are now looking for reliable English > Bulgarian translators for medical devices translation projects.
The primary responsibilities and information of this role are as follows:
[Subject of text]: materials related to Medical Instrument
1) Native speaker of the target language;
2) Familiar with CAT and QA tools, such as SDL Trados and Xbench;
3) Familiar with fields such as Medical Instrument;
4) At least 2 years of in-house / freelance localization experience and rich experience in working with translation agencies or direct clients globally in localization field;
5) Detail oriented and reliable. Pass the test before our cooperation.
If you are interested in cooperating with us, please apply with your latest CV and copies of your qualifications.
And please name as “Name + Language Pairs + Project + Rate”.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job 0.08 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 05/30/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
IP: 220.127.116.11 (Solna, Sweden)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 17 May 2022, 08:24:22
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 4
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.