An English <> Santhali translator wanted (using Prabandhak tool): Job 00060926
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Santhali
Details of the project: Job Description:
We are looking for a Santhali translator for academic content work.
As an academic researcher you'll apply your expertise and skills developed through study and research.
As an academic translator, you'll need to:
Read material and research industry-specific terminology and ensure translated texts convey original meaning and tone.
Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience.
• Read given material and research industry-specific terminology
• Convert text and audio recordings from one language to one or more others
• Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
• Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations
• Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation
• Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
• Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs
• Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure)
• Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices
• Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
• Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language
• Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
• Good knowledge of content editing tools
• Familiarity with translation software
• Time-management skills
• Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus
Who Can Apply?
• Academicians like retired Professors, Lecturers, Teachers, and Homemakers, Freelancers, Content Writers, Transcribers and language experts in English as well as in Tamil are preferred.
• Certified Translators will be given priority.
• Any graduate who is proficient in English and Regional language with a passion for Translation can also apply.
• Candidates should be willing to work with us on a Long-Term basis.
• Payment will differ from Project to Project.
• Payment details and Project details will be informed in the mails for every Project.
• TDS deductions are applicable as per the norms.
• The Assessment test results conducted by the Company will be final and binding on all the Translators.
• Payment will be transferred to the bank account of the Translators within 30 to 45 days after the date of receipt of the invoice by the Company.
• Payment will not be made for partial completion of the assigned task or incomplete tasks.
• In case a Particular Translator decides to quit, he/she shall give in writing a notice prior to 30 working days to the Company and the settlement of dues, if any, will be done after 90 days from the date of relieving.
• If your work is excellent and if you are willing, we may absorb you on Company rolls on a monthly salary basis.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 0.01 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 04/30/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
IP: 188.8.131.52 (Jakarta, Indonesia) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022, 05:35:59
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 2
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our