With the opening of the industry after a long break of the pandemic, we are looking out for translators who can work remotely on a payroll process with IIT Madras to recruit teams of 10 translators for each of the following 22 languages:
We require translators fluent in English as well as their local language for a 1.5-2 year engagement.
- this is a full-time role and we will require dedicated individuals who will work with a larger team to meet daily and weekly milestones.
- all translators will have to be directly hired by IIT Madras [the work cannot be outsourced], since it is a grant based project. However, we will be able to offer a finder's fee to your organization for every applicant that we end up hiring.
- the recruitment process is a 3-step process: an initial screening phone call, a written translation test and a final interview.
Those seriously interested kindly share your profile.
Best Wishes to all the translators who would be interested to collaborate.
This job is potential.
Special requirements to the applicants: Soft Skills Required:
• Is detail-oriented & diligent about deadlines.
• Is a Team Player
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Willing to accept reprioritization when necessary
• B.A and M.A English Literature with any one of the 22 Indian languages as one of core languages at UG and PG Level
• Graduates and Postgraduates in any other specialization with passion for Languages (English and any of the 22 Indian languages) and Linguistics and have demonstrated this ability can be considered.
We want to pay for this job 0.03 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/30/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
[Website address hidden]
IP: 220.127.116.11 (Bangalore, India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 04 Apr 2022, 08:02:18
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 121
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our