Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Recruiting ZH <> EN Singaporean and Malaysian translators (Technical): Job 00060119
Source language(s): Chinese
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: WE OFFER:
1. Free training in related programs if needed.
2. Participation in projects based on your specialization.
3. Open communication with Project Manager.
4. Timely payment for work performed.
5. Exciting and challenging projects.
THIS WORK IS FOR YOU (Freelancer) IF:
1. Your native language is Chinese and English.
2. You have excellent English language skills.
3. You have experience in ZH<>EN translation (at least 1 year).
4. You enjoy working with a team.
5. You can manage requirements and queries in a professional manner.
6. You are responsible and well-organized, and able to fulfill tasks on time.
7. You can ensure high-quality work and consistent daily capacity.
8. Pass a trial test on the required tasks.
Language pair: ZH <> EN.
Specialization: Technical and IT.
Task Type: translation, editing.
CAT tool: Trados/MemoQ.
Volume: estimate 1,000-30,000sw / month.
Start Time: Immediately.
Payment period: EOM + 31 days.
Payment method: bank transfer or PayPal.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 0.05 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 03/31/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
[Sender name hidden]
[Website address hidden]
IP: 184.108.40.206 (San Francisco, United States)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 15 Mar 2022, 08:18:15
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.