cantonese language - Business Analyst: Job 00059856
Source language(s): Chinese, cantonese
Target language(s): English, English
Details of the project: Location: Hongkong (onsite) client location
Duration: 1 year (on Summalinguae technologies payroll)
Role of Business Analyst. This role is based in Hong Kong and includes responsibilities such as:
Analysing business data, creating BI and predictive analytics solutions as per the requirements
Documentation of business/ data processes and repository maintenance
Handle objections of customers
Techno-functional assignments that may also involve writing code
Act as a liaison between other teams, work on multiple and parallel projects
• Comprehends audio calls in Chinese Language.
• Work in sync with Business Analysts (BA) who assigns tasks on day-to-day basis.
• Identifies important keywords and phrases from the audio calls and maps them to Business Rules provided by BAs. [Business Rules e.g. Call Opening, Call Closing etc.]
• Speech tuning activity (Adding variations to keywords)
• Verifies key aspects of input and updates into Uniphore’s internal analytics tool.
• Adheres to all compliance guidelines laid down as per standard procedures.
• Handles and closes escalations on process related issues
• Translate discussion with clients and Uniphore where required.
• Attend meetings, project related and co-ordinate as per instructions.
• Translate E-mail and support documents.
• Should have experience working on online tools / applications (Microsoft Office is mandatory)
Payroll:- Mayflower Language Solutions (Summa Linguae technologies.
Kindly share your profile to
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: transcription expereince in cantonese language
We want to pay for this job 15 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 03/14/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
Summa linguae technologies (P )ltd
IP: 18.104.22.168 (N/A) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 28 Feb 2022, 08:03:53
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our