A long-term English to Marathi educational project (Prabandhak): Job 00058223
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Marathi
Details of the project: Hello,
This project is a highly important govt. project that seeks highest quality.
Apply for this job only if you are a passionate linguist who has proven experience of document translation in Educational Domain (especially Scientific / Engineering).
*** Please DO NOT apply for this job without reading and understanding the requirements completely. We need only serious, dedicated and responsible linguists ***
1. Need to provide cent percent human translation that establishes the right meaning and essence of the source content.
Literal translation / word to word translation or translation that does not carry proper meaning, will not be accepted.
2. All project specific instructions (such as transliteration rule, Tags, Terminology etc) should be followed at all time.
3. Project specific Glossary should be used strictly (except rare cases).
4. It is a cat tool where the article appears in segmented form. However, the translation should be done keeping prior segments in consideration to maintain the continuity of the translated text.
5. Each Segment has an Auto QA check. The linguist needs to keep fixing all QA issues (if auto detected by the tool) at the time of translation.
6. There is a machine translation (Google translation) named NMT given for each segment which needs to be avoided strictly. This function is only for the use of the client and their backend developers and not for the translators as the translators are required to produce pure human translation (heavy penalty may be imposed if machine / google / NMT translation is found).
7. At least 2500 words daily output has to be ensured. The daily progress will be monitored live. No proper progress on a day will force us to deactivate the assigned work ID. We understand a little less output on a day is highly human. That is okay, but zero or near zero output won't be accepted as that would make the linguist rush through the project towards the end which will certainly impact quality.
8. Need to ensure that the output does not have spelling / grammar errors.
Those who are interested, please write back.
Note: Good quality output will not only ensure continuous project from us, it would even attract performance bonus.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: 1. Prior knowledge of working in Prabandhak.
2. Science / Engineering background/understanding.
We want to pay for this job 0.01 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/31/2021
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
[Website address hidden]
IP: 22.214.171.124 (N/A) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Oct 2021, 22:31:08
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 4
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our