A job for native speakers of British English: Job 00057625
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Hi,
We are currently looking for native participants for our new RING project who will complete short phone calls (2-5 minutes) about certain topics from different devices or VOIP tools (mobile, landline, Skype, Zoom, etc.) which will be recorded for the purposes of the project.
This project aims to improve the AI behind calls with automatic machines, so the quality and the experience is enhanced.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: • You are a native speaker of British English. All British variants are welcome: English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish. You do not need to be in UK, as long as, you are a British English native. We have auditors who check the recordings and being a native resource of the requested accent is a must. Otherwise, the recording will not be paid.
• You will complete 5 calls with each call lasting 2-5 minutes; 1 call per day, to be completed up to 5 days.
• You need to use at least 2 phone number: landline/cell phone/VOIP (can borrow family's or friends' phone to make call)
• It is important to complete 5 calls to get paid.
• 5 calls should cover at least 3 microphone type (Earphones/internal mic/speaker phone/wireless) and should be completed in 5 days, maximum of 1 call per day.
• You are requested to take a survey to be selected. A member of our team will then contact you to arrange the calls.