Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
We are urgently looking for an experienced English - Spanish translator for ongoing work: Job 00056752
Source language(s): Spanish
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: We are urgently looking for an experienced English -Spanish translator for ongoing work.
• Salary for professional translators from Spanish to English translation will be $500 per month.
• This position is available on a remote (work from home) basis for the right candidates.
• Timing: 12:30 AM to 8:30 AM EST from Mon to Friday.
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
Mandatory Criteria for English to Spanish translators:
• Native Spanish Speaker
• Minimum 2 years experience as an English to Spanish translator
How to apply:
- If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV, with the subject of the email being:
"English to Spanish Translator CV”.
We want to pay for this job $500 per month.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job $500 per month
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 07/31/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender\'s name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
[Website address hidden]
IP: 188.8.131.52 (Karachi, Pakistan)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021, 14:02:06
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 7
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.