Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Urgently looking for an experienced English - Portuguese translator for ongoing work: Job 00056685
Source language(s): Portuguese
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: We are urgently looking for an experienced English - Portuguese translator for ongoing work.
This position is on a freelance basis.
- Salary for professional translators from Portuguese to English translation will be $500 per month.
- This position is available on a remote (work from home) basis for the right candidates.
- Timing: 12:30 AM to 8:30 AM EST from Mon to Friday.
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
Mandatory Criteria for English to Portuguese translators
• Native Portuguese Speaker (mother tongue as Portuguese)
• Minimum 2 years experience as an English to Portuguese translator
How to apply:
- If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV, with the subject of the email being: "English to Portuguese Translator CV”.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job $500 per month
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 12/31/2022
Keep this ad at the site permanently
[Sender name hidden]
[Company name hidden]
IP: 126.96.36.199 (Karachi, Pakistan)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 16 Jul 2021, 15:42:08
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 20
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.