We have an interesting project, which is a non-linguistic task, and we would like to share its information with you.
More information below:
1. Task Nature: it is a machine learning task to train Artificial Intelligence for facial verification. Video verification is a one-way machine that can make sure it is really you and protect against fraud and abuse. It uses machine learning to build models that recognize faces and estimate age.
2. The Task: The participants will be asked to take 12 short selfie videos (several seconds long) indoors/outdoors/with sunglasses/with Covid mask etc., based on instructions provided. Participants will use their own phone/tablet (iPad, iPhone, Android device) to access an online platform where the task will take place.
3. Estimated Workload: This task will request 1 hour of work per participant
4. Start and End Date: the project will start in Mid July with 4-weeks duration.
• As this is a non-linguistic task, no specific background or experience is required. The main condition is that resources must be currently residing within the target countries
• Different genders should be represented, and participants\' age should spread across various age groups (18-29y, 30-45y, 46+y). All resources must be 18+.
6. Target Countries:
• Hong Kong, China
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Looking forward to hearing from you.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job [to be specified]
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 07/14/2021
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline