Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Help us improve the camera on your smartphone by recording videos: Job 00054256
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English, English (United States)
Details of the project: Appen is working with a leading technology company on improving quality and capability of the smartphone camera.
Data collected from this project will be used for research and device training purposes.
Task: Record videos of yourself or your baby/child performing an action. There are many different action types that you can do and that your baby/child can do as well.
• One subject per action. Record up to 3 videos for an action.
• The subject can include yourself and your baby / child / children.
• The videos need to be recorded on AMR for 15-20 seconds long.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website by clicking link:
2. Choose English (Puerto Rico) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Project.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 5 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 02/12/2021
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 18.104.22.168 (N/A)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021, 06:56:59
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.