Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Mission Translate is looking for experienced freelance Localization Engineers: Job 00053428
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): All languages
Details of the project: Mission Translate is looking for experienced freelance Localization Engineers.
Our projects cover a range of subject matters and languages so whatever your interests, experienced and skills, please get in touch with us!
To be considered for the role, you should:
1. Have knowledge of Passolo, MemoQ and other CAT Tools
2. Have technical knowledge of Localization Tools and Localization Standards
3. Have knowledge of XML technology
4. Have knowledge of programming languages syntax such as Java, C++, C# etc.
5. Have knowledge of internet related technology (.NET, GTML, XML, PHP, ASP)
6. Excellent communication / people skills, including the ability to convey technical information to a cross-functional team including client technical and non-technical resources
7. Must have a good knowledge of Windows and Macintosh
8. Quality and accuracy focus are a necessity
9. Foreign language skills and experience with double-byte / bidirectional languages are highly desirable.
Job Type: Freelance
• Flexible schedule
• Work from home
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 10 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 12/31/2021
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 126.96.36.199 (Canterbury, United Kingdom)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 27 Nov 2020, 14:56:53
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 9
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.