Hiring a freelance English subtitler: Job 00052660
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: SDI Media is the world’s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world’s largest owned and operated network of facilities, incorporating 150 recording rooms and over 85 mixing rooms, SDI Media provides dubbing, subtitling, and other media solutions in more than 80 languages worldwide. Servicing 40 markets, in 37 countries across EMEA, Asia, and The Americas, SDI Media’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry.
• Freelance Job
• Creating English script for production purposes
• Spotting and Time Coding job for production purposes
• Bachelor degree in translation or related discipline an Advantage
• Minimum 2 years working experience in language field a plus
• At least intermediate (or advanced) English language skill and a good understanding of English spoken in various accents.
• Typing speed of 40 to 45 wpm
• Experience with general transcription work
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• With access to a computer and a stable internet connection
• Commitment to upholding the company’s high translation standard.
Interested parties, please put “English Subtitler” you are applying for and your name in the subject line and send your resume and cover letter. Application will not be considered without resume.
Applicants, who have submitted CV before, do not need to resend and re-apply. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
This job is potential.
We want to pay for this job to be specified
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 12/31/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
Asia Resource team
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Orange, United States) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020, 14:20:33
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our