Remote work for Scottish Gaelic linguists: Job 00052118
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Scottish_Gaelic
Details of the project: Would you like to review source sentences in English and their pair machine translated sentences in the target language (and vice versa), and score quality of the target translations? Then this project might be for you!
• Requires stable Internet connection and can be completed from a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
• Must be able to complete a task fast and accurately.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
2. Choose Scottish Gaelic (United Kingdom) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Vistula FY21.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Disclaimer: Please disregard if you have previously been invited / joined / qualified / worked for the project.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 10 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/06/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline