Recruiting a master script writer - Korean and Japanese language for OCR training purpose: Job 00051425
Source language(s): Korean, Japanese
Target language(s): Korean, Japanese
Details of the project: Recruiting a master script writer - Korean and Japanese language for OCR training purpose
Rates: 0.4 USD/form
• Fill in forms appropriately in your native language, with clear easy-to-read handwriting and capital letters, so that participants can use the content to fill in their own forms.
• Use a clear writing pen, blue or black
• Fill in forms with no spelling errors
• Write the script in a .txt file and upload back both the handwritten document together with the typed .txt
• Be receptive to QA feedback and implement it into your master writing work
Before delivery please, Rename the form photo and script with the same name as the empty form, Put the photos and scripts together and Classify the files according to the classification of the empty list.
Follow the Requirements and fill in the Form
• All content in the form must be handwritten
• Please use clear easy-to-read capital letters to fill the form.
• Fill as many fields as possible. At least 85% fields need to be filled, e.g. If there are total 20 fields in one form, please fill in no less than 17 fields.
• More than 50% of the minimum handwritten content needs to be words and not numbers
If only 10 handwritten items are available -> more than 6 need to be words and the rest can be numbers
• The content you fill in must be logical
• Aim for diverse content in your templates, both in terms of data, length and style.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Should have a printer and should able to write adn type Korean and Japanese.