All translation agencies have agreed to be listed in the database and/or have registered themselves directly.
You have 80 days left to make the investment at just half the price!
Recruiting an Internet Analyst / Search Engine Evaluator in Azerbaijan: Job 00049917
Source language(s): Azerbaijani
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Good day!
Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
• Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Azerbaijan social culture, media, and web culture
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Azerbaijani and English
• Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
• University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in Azerbaijan for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested to apply, just click on the link I've provided.