Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
A Punjabi linguist invited: Job 00049799
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Punjabi
Details of the project: - Language Experts would need to work on content ranging across topics like Help, Legal, Marketing & UI.
- Reading through original material, reviewing it and rewriting it the target language in case needed, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Using Translation Memory software to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Using appropriate software for presentation and delivery.
- Researching on relevant phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process.
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Retaining and developing knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 9 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 04/25/2020
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 184.108.40.206 (N/A)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020, 15:53:13
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.