Appen is seeking a Search Engine Evaluator in Taiwan: Job 00046040
Source language(s): Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Target language(s): Chinese
Details of the project: Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
• Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Taiwan's social culture, media, and web culture
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Traditional Chinese and English
• Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
• University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in Taiwan for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Application link (further details about the job are also provided here):
• We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
• This position is restricted to current residents of Taiwan.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.