Join as a member to apply for an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Work from German / English to Norwegian (automotive area user manual): Job 00044577
Source language(s): German
Target language(s): Norwegian
Details of the project: Automotive area user manual.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: 1. Bachelor degree or above
2. You should have some work or translation experience in Automotive area, that is you must be good at translating Automotive projects.
3. As there are many matches parts in our projects, CAT tools are used to keep the consistence of the terminology and thus there is a CAT discount.
4. This is a long term relation, that is there are consecutive projects from us.
5. Usually the CAT tool we use is XLIFF, if you haven't used it before, you should have interest learning it. Trados and other CAT tools are also sometimes used.
6. More info, contact with me via email or skype.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): NOTE: By selecting and right-clicking a report or a Pset, it is possible to delete a single report or all the reports of a Pset from the list.
Select a report from the relative list and click the Results Report icon to display it (refer to the above screen). Enter the search criteria in the Find section to filter the
We want to pay for this job 0.07 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 12/20/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
GOOD ENTERPRISE LIMITED
IP: 22.214.171.124 (N/A)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 03 Dec 2018, 11:47:03
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.