All translation agencies have agreed to be listed in the database and/or have registered themselves directly.
Fewer than 56 days are left to make the investment at just half the price!
Welcome! Vietnamese transcreator: Job 00041284
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Vietnamese
Details of the project: OVERVIEW
We are looking for web savvy, resourceful, and creative linguists to work on transcreation projects from one of the world’s largest internet companies.
Linguists should have experience working on projects involving content writing, creative writing, copy writing and editing. The should be very culturally aware of the market they are working on. They should also have an understanding of software translation.
Translators with experience in literary translation, writing and blogging, journalism can also be considered for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The transcreator performs tasks such as transcreation, copy writing, review and quality control on assigned projects; ensures that the work is performed at a satisfactorily high standard within the specified deadlines.
Major responsibilities will include:
• Performing transcreation, review and quality control tasks on assigned projects
• Informing the Project Manager/Project Coordinator of the project progress
• Discussing project issues, such as problems with deadlines, with the Project Manager/Project Coordinator in a timely manner.
• Implementing quality procedures within the project and being responsible for overall project language quality
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
University degree in Translation/Applied Languages; Journalism; or similar. At least 2 year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
Native speaker of Vietnamese,
¬Excellent command of source,
¬5+ years of experience for transcreators (this is negotiable based on actual skills),
¬7+ years of experience for reviewers, including at least 2 in a reviewer/lead capacity (this is negotiable based on actual skills),
¬All resources should be experienced marketing translators/reviewers (3+ years).
Communication: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations, where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Thorough understanding of the localization process
- Excellent user experience of standard software, such as Windows and Office applications
- Strong inclination towards internet media, up-to-date with new gadgets and mobile applications released into the market
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Ability to learn new localization tools and applications quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of terminology used in two or more subject matters
- Ability to give clear, concise and constructive feedback
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Eye for detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work on high volumes and tight deadlines, and still maintain the necessary focus to provide to quality creative copy
We will pay for this job 0.05 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 03/01/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 126.96.36.199 (Portland, United States) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018, 09:22:10
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our