• Translate/edit from source to target language.
• Cooperate with team of Project Managers \ Translators \ Editors to complete translation and localization projects according to translation quality standards and client instructions.
• Apply all needed quality assurance, consistency and terminology checks.
• Attend/participate actively in training sessions required for the job.
2) Job Requirements
• Native speakers of the target language.
• A degree in translation or linguistics studies (preferred).
• Minimum of 3-years-experience.
• Previous experience in technical translation is a plus
• Ability to use CAT tools is a plus
If interested, you are welcome to send your updated CV mentioning the job title.
This job is already available.
We will pay for this job 0.06 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 11/30/2017
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline