Details of the project: Omada is a Greek translation company based in Athens / Greece, that offers expert professional translation services for monolingual as well as multilingual projects. We deliver prompt, high quality translation and localization services, trusted by clients across various industries and on various projects.
We are now looking for new freelance translators whom we can collaborate with for our ongoing and future projects.
- Native speaker in the target language (English or Greek)
- Excellent command of the source language
- Excellent command of SDL Trados Studio 2014-2015
- A recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education; or
- A recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of full-time professional experience in translating; or
- Five years of proven full-time professional experience in translating.*
*In some countries translation degrees may be referred to by a different name such as linguistic studies or language studies. If the course includes translation training, it is considered equivalent to a translation degree. Noting that the word “graduate” can have differing application in differing educational jurisdictions, in this job posting it includes the first degree level of academic award issued by a recognised institution of higher education. Full-time professional experience means full-time or equivalent.
Please send us your CV along with the following information:
- Contact information
- Your Proz account link
- Language pairs exactly
- Rates for your services
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.