Hiring freelance Traditional Chinese to English translators: Job 00035051
Source language(s): Taiwanese, English
Target language(s): English, Taiwanese
Details of the project: Ulatus is currently looking for experienced translators and reviewers to work with us on a freelance basis for our Traditional Chinese<>English translation service.
We are currently hiring translators for the following subject areas:
Freelance translation for Ulatus will enable you to leverage your knowledge in a corporate setup and work with a dedicated, friendly, and interactive team. We provide secure and interactive interface for our freelancer team to work in a flexible environment. We assure, you will find Ulatus as a platform to engage in and enable your passion about effective communication.
• Proven translation experience is mandatory- minimum 3-year experience in Academic Translation would be preferred.
• Native speaker of Japanese/English with proven English/Japanese skills.
• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in the disciplines mentioned above or related fields.
• Certification in translation and/or academic translation is preferred.
• Knowledge of CAT tools will be an add-on.
In case you are interested, kindly fill our Recruitment Application form:
Our freelancers pool consist of experienced professionals who come from rich and diverse background and are master of their subject area’s you can have a look at some of them by visiting www.ulatus.com/translators-profiles.htm.
To tell you more about us, Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. achieved another milestone by receiving the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification for establishing an Information Security Management System (ISMS).Ulatus translation service providing arm of Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd providing translation solutions to individuals and corporate customers in select few languages – Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese and Indian languages. We have served more than 30,000 clients, translated over 50,000 documents in various languages and are proud to be amongst the top three translation players in Japan.
- In 2012, our commitment to excellence in quality gained another international recognition with the World Quality Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category.
- 2013, Crimson Interactive won the first prize in “India SME Heroes Challenge.” This nation-wide event was organized by Google and the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- 2014, Crimson Interactive was honored with the eminent Bizz 2014 award for Business Excellence and Excellence in Quality Management.
Some of our clients are: RBS, Sanofi Aventis, Elsevier, Wiley, London School of Economics, Toyota, Tokyo University, Mitsubishi Tanabe amongst many others.