Source language(s): English
Target language(s): German
Details of the project: One of the leading localization companies in Eastern Europe, Janus Worldwide, is now hiring English to German linguists experienced in IT domains for regular (every day) HP projects.
We are really glad to announce this perfect opportunity to start our cooperation.
We are considering the candidates who meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. Linguistic higher education and at least 2 years of experience,
2. Proven experience in translation (5 years - must).
Please be ready to provide the documents about your education.
Please apply with the CV attached.
Moreover, would you please be so kind to answer these questions:
1. Are you a native speaker of German?
2. What CAT-tools do you use when working with projects (SDL Trados is required)?
3. What experience in IT translations do you have?
4. What are your best rate for translation?