Hebrew to English translator and proofreader needed: Job 00032008
Source language(s): Hebrew
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: We are seeking proofreaders / translators for Hebrew to English on a freelance basis. Please find below the job description and kindly respond with your updated resume and expected hourly rate if interested.
The work involves performing post-translation review and editing of content to ensure the translated content meets the client's standards. Candidate will review documents and content and check for language accuracy and consistency, report defects and verify fixes.
- Translating, Proofreading, Editing and review of all translated drafts received from the translation teams
- Correct terminology, grammatical errors and check for consistency with style guides
- Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style and content
- Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high quality results
- 4+ years of experience as a Translator for IT/Software/Hardware/Marketing industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in Hebrew and English language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools ( TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools.
- Experience in working in IT (software) companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat and common content tools .
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, attention to detail, flexibility and technical knowledge (both Hebrew and native English language).
We will pay for this job 30 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 09/30/2015
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline