All translation agencies have agreed to be listed in the database and/or have registered themselves directly.
You have 80 days left to make the investment at just half the price!
SDL is looking for German into Hebrew freelancers (translators and reviewers) from Israel and outside Israel: Job 00030640
Source language(s): German
Target language(s): Hebrew
Details of the project: SDL, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization, software products is going to establish a long-term cooperation with:
German into Hebrew Freelancers (translators and reviewers) from Israel and outside Israel.
We receive a lot of work on a regular basis and need to set a regular stable team of linguists for the following sectors:
• Hebrew native speaker,
• References of previous experience in above mentioned content (Please, indicate some project/client
• Willing to take a non-paid translation test with coverage of relevant expertise areas.
• Proven experience in translating marketing texts,
• Ability to phrase a message in several different ways, depending on context and audience.
• Communication skills , ability to communicate easily with others,
• Creativity and willing to search different sources to find proper solutions, translations,
• University degree or professional qualification in translation and English. BA/BS (or equivalent or diploma) in translation studies or a related discipline.
If you are interested in this offer and if you meet above requirements, we would like you to send us your updated CV in English together with the following information:
• References of previous experience in above mentioned content (Please, indicate some project/client references).
• Service offered (translation / review).
• Best rate (per new word and hourly).
• CAT tool (preferred CAT tools is SDL Studio, but please indicate if you work with another tool).
Please indicate “DE>HE” in the subject matter of your email.