All translation agencies have agreed to be listed in the database and/or have registered themselves directly.
You have 90 days left to make the investment at just half the price!
Seeking Korean to Traditional Mandarin freelance translators: Job 00030433
Source language(s): Korean
Target language(s): Chinese
Details of the project: SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese to Traditional Mandarin freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Freelance position
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials from Korean into Traditional Mandarin
Special requirements to the applicants: Requirements:
• Near native Korean and Traditional Mandarin language proficiency level
• Strong grammar and auditory skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer
• Must be a resident of Korea or Taiwan
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to with “Korean-Traditional Chinese” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
We will pay for this job 80 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 06/30/2015
Keep this ad at the site permanently
Ms. June Acebron
IP: 22.214.171.124 (Pampanga, Philippines) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 25 Mar 2015, 08:40:59
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our