German linguistic tester required to work on-site in San Jose, CA: Job 00028974
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): German
Details of the project: We are seeking a German Linguistic Tester to work on-site in San Jose, CA on freelance basis. Please let me know if you are available and interested. Also, please advice on your expected hourly rate.
You will perform the localization testing and QA of mobile applications, user guides, PC applications or Web sites in your native language. You should be able to closely follow localization test-cases and instructions, as well as create and improve test-cases and scenarios as needed. You will be responsible for filing/closing bugs as required for the project. You should be proactive, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
• A minimum of two years of experience in software localization/internationalization QA/testing and Product testing.
• Due to the nature of this job, you must be a native speaker of German.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry
• Technical, analytical, creative, hands-on, flexible, showing attention to detail, passionate about localization and releasing quality products
• Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (Trados)
We will pay for this job 30 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/15/2014
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline