Seeking a Dutch Linguistic Tester to work on-site at San Jose, CA: Job 00024179
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Dutch
Details of the project: We are seeking a Dutch Linguistic Tester to work on-site at San Jose, CA.
Please let me know if you are available and interested. Also, please advice on your expected hourly rate.
You will perform the localization testing and QA of mobile applications, user guides, PC applications or websites in your native language. You should be able to closely follow localization test-cases and instructions, as well as create and improve test-cases and scenarios as needed. You will be responsible for filing/closing bugs as required for the project. You should be proactive, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
• A minimum of two years of experience in software localization/internationalization, QA/testing and Product testing.
• Due to the nature of this job, you must be a native speaker of Dutch
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry
• Technical, analytical, creative, hands-on, flexible, showing attention to detail, passionate about localization and releasing quality products
• Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (Trados)
We will pay for this job 25 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 06/30/2013
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
IP: 18.104.22.168 (Mumbai, India) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 18:52:25
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our