Details of the project: Hiring Freelance Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu
and Tamil ->English translators required in the field of Pharmacy.
About Us: Edisense is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) of member brands providing English language solutions to individuals and corporate customers in the Far East. Our member firms deliver services in three professional areas: Editing, Translation and Transcription.
We have served more than 15,000 clients, translated over 40,000 documents in various languages and are proud to be the top editing player in Japan, and amongst the top three in Taiwan and China. Our organization is dedicated not only to customer satisfaction but also to converting that satisfaction into delight.
• Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred freelancers operating all over the globe
• We have also successfully partnered with Japan's largest academic publisher, Maruzen and Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), the second largest publisher in the world, for their editorial needs
• We are the proud winners of the elite Red Herring Global and Asia Awards 2010.
• In October 2012, Crimson gained further international recognition by winning the prestigious World Quality Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category at the 26th International World Quality Commitment Star Awards. This award puts Crimson Interactive and its brands—Enago, Ulatus, and Voxtab—in the league of companies that deliver top-notch world-class services with uncompromised quality.
• Our wide range of services is used extensively by researchers and professionals from myriad fields including Automotive, Business, Finance, Marketing, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine.
We are currently hiring translators in the field of Pharmacy in Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu and Tamil ->English language pair in subject area healthcare, clinical trials, medical devices.
• Should have minimum 3 years of experience in Translation
• Should be an expert in either of the below mentioned subject
o Protocol and Protocol Synopsis
o Investigator Brochures
o Patient Diaries
o Ethics Committee Correspondence
o Lab Reports
o Adverse Event Reports
• Should hold at least a bachelor’s degree in field of requirements mentioned in this job description
• Certifications in translation and/or academic translation would be preferred
Our company is committed to the highest levels of translation quality and we expect our freelance translators to be of the same caliber. If you feel you have the mettle and the translation experience required, come on board!