Source language(s): Lao/Laothian, English
Target language(s): Lao/Laothian, English
Details of the project: Lao Transcription
Appen Butler Hill is looking for native speakers of Lao for a transcription project.
Scope of Project:
• The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Lao speech and typing in Lao what is said or fixing the
given original Lao text to match the audio.
• Work is on a flexible basis (minimum availability 10 hours per week).
• Work will be provided to successful candidates via our online transcription tool, AppenScribe.
Transcribing Lao speech to Lao text.
• Native speaker of Lao
• Good spelling
• Ability to read and write Lao
• Basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of English
• Have own computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player (links
provided to install these).
• Successful candidates will need to work online, so must have a good internet connection, the latest Firefox
• Preferred working hours = 10 hours per week.
• Must pass a spelling test and register.
• On- going projects available.
• Candidates can be located globally.