Source language(s): Haitian, English
Target language(s): Haitian, English
Details of the project: Haitian Creole Transcription Job
Appen Butler Hill is looking for native speakers of Haitian Creole for a transcription project.
Scope of Project:
• The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Haitian Creole speech and typing in Haitian Creole what is said or fixing the given original Haitian Creole text to match the audio.
• Work is on a flexible basis (minimum availability 10 hours per week).
• Work will be provided to successful candidates via our online transcription tool, AppenScribe.
Transcribing Haitian Creole speech to Haitian Creole text.
• Native speaker of Haitian Creole
• Good spelling
• Ability to read and write Haitian Creole
• Basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of English
• Have own computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player (links
provided to install these).
• Successful candidates will need to work online, so must have a good internet connection, the latest Firefox