Source language(s): English, German
Target language(s): German, English
Details of the project: Thames Valley University's employer engagement department is currently running a Graduate programme, placing unemployed or underemployed Graduates within companies. The scheme is government funded and we'll be paying the salary.
We are looking for a German speaker to work on a research project with a Real Estate Agency who has currently bought properties in Germany and requires a German speaker to write a report on the Feasibility.
Obviously this is not your regular translation project so we need a switched on, self-motivated individual who is proactive and can produce a meaningful report.
Special requirements to the applicants: - German spoken and written
- able to produce a feasibility research (knowledge of subjects such as gap analysis, porter's 5 forces a plus)
- Available for 8 weeks of full time work
- Available to work at the business office in either Ealing or Sheppard's Bush
- Possible availability to travel to Germany
- Have Graduate from a European University
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/19/2010
Keep this ad at the site permanently
Thames Valley University
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 09:58:53
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our