Details of the project: We are a new patent attorney firm based in the UK. We are looking for experienced freelance patent translators, who are confident in handling patent translation from English into German in one or more of the all technical fields, such as:
Electronics, Mechanics, Biology, Chemistry and Medicine.
We’d love to hear from experienced patent translators. Please tell us your quotation (per 100 words) and the technical fields that you are conformable working in. Ideally, we’d like to build up a long term relationship and we’d appreciate your most favourable quotation.
Please give us some indication of your past experiences in patent translation. You may consider sending us a copy of your CV, professional references, and/or some samples of your work.
You can reach us at
In summary, please let us have the following information:
• What are your target languages and your source languages
• which technical fields do you handle
• your service charge (e.g. £/100 words) + any discounts that you may be able to offer us
• how many years of experience you have as a translator and how many patent translation you have handled so far
• roughly how many days does it take you to translate a set of patent claims of approx. 3000 words
Attached is an example of our patents with 1150 words in Claims and 12200 words in the whole specification.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/08/2010
Keep this ad at the site permanently
European IP ltd
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 22:10:50
Number of applications already submitted for this job: 0
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our