Source language(s): Thai, English
Target language(s): English, Thai
Details of the project: Dear Translators,
Honey Translations is expanding its services and therefore we are recruiting comprehensive team of translators who translate from English to Thai and vice versa. Translators who are willing to work on a long-term basis with regular projects shall share your updated CV along with the per word rate you work with. The translator should necessarily have at least 2 years of experience in translation.
A brief note on us:
Being one of the top linguistic providers in India, especially in South India, I’m honoured to introduce you to our Honey Translations and delighted to seek your guidance to partner on our services. Our specializations include cost-effective translation & related Linguistic/Localization Services for most Indian and foreign languages.
Working with experienced translators from around the world, solid track records, old customers’ repetitive approach, well organized administration with skilled team and advanced processes make Honey Translations a well established Translation/Localization company in India. We have strong multimedia capabilities for your audio/video and e-Learning needs.
Services we provide in Regional and Foreign languages -
Translation & Localization
Multilingual voice over recording and integration
Subtitling & Dubbing, and much more
Key reasons to choose Honey Translations:
1. Ranked among the top linguistic services providers in India
2. Over 6 years’ experience in translating documents from various verticals and different type of documents and file formats in all common languages
3. Our team consists of qualified native freelance translators from all over the world which provides quick turnaround and also adds flawless localizations to your contents
4. Huge Glossary of terms from different verticals in all common languages
5. Dedicated management team
6. Huge project handling capacities
7. Lowest cost of Translation
Details of the project: At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
• You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Thailand
• Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
• Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
• Good English writing skills
• Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as a publicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking in the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Details of the project: Hello! We are currently looking for a long time Thai<>English translator. If you are interested in, please contact us at for more information and send your CV.
Special requirements to the applicants: Native speaker of Thai
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.