Source language(s): Korean
Target language(s): Korean
Details of the project: At Shan, we provide CONTENT WRITING services to many companies worldwide.
Our client gives us a topic and the quantity of words to be written. The writer researches and presents an article. Approval or rejection depends on the client’s discretion and payments are transferred only for approved projects. Being a specialized job, your experience in content writing and expertise in domains will be most helpful.
Source language(s): English, Korean
Target language(s): Korean, English
Details of the project: We are looking for a writer who could assist us in developing web content for our Korean website. Attention is paid on localization of the website.
This website is to be written in Korean and aims at targeting Korean researchers, scientists and academic population who wish to publish their research work in international scientific journals in the US or UK. Our website offers services for English editing in order to help these researchers polish their academic papers.
A website is supposed to have very attractive content in terms of facilitating visitors to read easily and conveniently. The candidate do not need to have an in depth knowledge of any specific science but a scientific background with awareness on Scientific publications will be an advantage. Candidate needs to understand Marketing, SEO, advertising content specifically localized for Koreans.
This job requires a candidate to do the following
Writing web content for websites/portals from scratch as well as editing content.
Editing and Proof reading content once written.
Writing, editing and proof reading copy for various projects based on the material supplied.
Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
Check web pages finally before making them live.
Writing content for online magazines etc such as ezines.
Closely co-ordinate with SEO and assist marketing team in optimizing Meta Tags of the website.
Writing Blog posts and managing the blog.
Writing articles to be submitted in Article Directories
Strict adherence to deadlines
1. More than 7 yrs of writing/translating experience
2. Should have experience in working on marketing materials like website content, brochures, blogs, social media etc
3. Should be research oriented with keen interest in internet and digging articles/news online
4. Should be a post graduate and has experience in writing a thesis/dissertation/research paper at least once in life
5. Should have an excellent knowledge of Korean language
6. Should have fair knowledge of written and spoken English so as to communicate with the offshore Marketing team
7. Should be detail oriented, a good planner, an avid learner, punctual, quality oriented and team player
8. Should be passionate about Korean language and its beauty
9. Having published papers to your credit will be an added advantage
10. Having a blog of your own is an added advantage
About Crimson Interactive
Crimson Interactive’s brand Enago provides academic English editing to scientists, academic researchers, universities etc. We’ve helped more than 20,000 clients, including those from esteemed Universities in more than 65 countries across the world like Peking University, University of Tokyo etc. Crimson is the only academic English editing company of the world to be recognized by Red Herring awards for our innovations at both Asia and Global level for 2010 in Shanghai and Los Angeles, US respectively. Crimson is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and pays highest attention to quality of services being offered.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.