Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Japanese
Details of the project: A Japanese linguist-reviewer required specializing in IT field
Japanese (in-country located native speakers)
Language Quality Services (LQS) is a department in Lionbridge providing linguistic quality reviews and validation of localized products on behalf of its customers. LQS check the linguistic quality of translations and do not provide translations.
We are currently looking for a Japanese REVIEWER.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Qualification in translation, linguistics or related field (BA is a minimum)
- Native Japanese, in-country located
- Fluent command of English (also speaking)
- Min. 5 years of experience in proofreading, translation, localization and review
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance, linguistic testing and other linguistic tasks like updating Guidelines, creating Glossaries
- Fully familiar with the target language culture and trends.
- REVIEWS of IT related translated content (English and Japanese). The reviewer’s task is to check the linguistic correctness of Japanese translated content against the EN ones. Any errors and linguistic issues should be reported, commented, corrections provided. In case you are interested in freelance cooperation with Lionbridge LQS please send your latest updated CV focused on Review experience in the IT field.