IYUNO is seeking English - Burmese freelance translators: Job 00040852
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Burmese
Details of the project: IYUNO is the world’s leading media localization service company that connects video and people. We are the most spotlighted company providing subtitling and dubbing services in multi languages not only to the biggest OTT platform but also international broadcasting companies.
For more information, please visit our official website: iyunomg.com
IYUNO discovers potential talent at an early stage with extraordinary philosophy and supports them to grow.
IYUNO believes the power of collective intelligence and together we are a team player organization that can draw outstanding solutions with innovative thoughts.
Sometimes, IYUNO argues decisively but we do respect each individual we meet. IYUNO will try to expand and take new business opportunities to develop our business in sophisticated and systematic ways.
To find out more about corporate culture, please visit our official website: iyunomg.com/news
Now, we are waiting for you to join us to achieve our goal together. We are looking for a dynamic, self motivated individual with experiences and skills who is ready for challenges to be:
English to Burmese translators
- Translate video contents in English to Burmese
- Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Burmese with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Burmese.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
- Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
Please find below the iMTalent link.
You need to access it and follow the instructions there to take up the translation test.