Legal deposition interpreting work in Nagoya (January 22-26, 2018): Job 00040771
Source language(s): Japanese
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Osaka Language Solutions is looking for a legal interpreter who can assist us with the project outlined below. Please contact us with your proposal and qualifications (resume, etc.) if you are available to assist us with this case.
· Dates: January 22 through January 26
· Location: Nagoya, Japan (venue TBD)
· We will require 1 interpreters for 4 of these days (exact dates TBD).
· The interpreter would be expected to provide interpretation services for approximately 8 hours each day (total of approximately 32 total hours of interpretation services)
· All interpreters should have experience as interpreters for Japanese-English legal depositions, preferably in connection with United States legal disputes
This job is potential.
Special requirements to the applicants: Japanese-English legal depositions, preferably in connection with United States legal disputes.
We will pay for this job 75 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 01/12/2018
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline