DOYEEN CONSULTANT COMPANY PROFILE
Doyeen Consultant provides translation services for companies with a global presence and companies that wish to establish a global presence.
Our leadership is formed by a team of translators who have more than 20years in the translation and industry and who have previously worked as translators hence understand very well the expectations of a good translation. The resume of the translator that handles your translation is available upon request.
We have an established, tested and highly qualified pool of translators that can handle your business, legal, technical, medical and general translations and all have extensive experience translating in their respective fields. We have more than 4,000 translators who are natives in over 150 languages not to mention our over 1000 qualified freelance writers. Our translators work as a team to provide you with the utmost quality translation.
We also have Quality Checkers who have passed several tests to attain the Quality Assurance level. Their work is to fine comb all work that comes from translators to ensure that all projects meet a high quality bar.
All translators have attended universities and translator schools from around the globe and are accredited by various professional organizations:
• ATA (American Translators Association)
• BDÜ (Bund Deutscher Übersetzer)
• CBTIP (Belgian Chamber of Translators, Interpreters and Philologists)
• ITA (Irish Translators’ Association)
• ITI (Institute of Translation and Interpretation, United Kingdom)
• NCTA (Northern California Translators Association)
• NAJIT (National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators)
• SATA (South African Translators\' Institute)
• SCATIA (Southern California Area Translators Association)
This allows us, for example, to use native French speakers who are also fluent in English to translate text from English to French, and native English speakers who are fluent in French to translate text from French to English. This process produces translations of the highest quality possible.
WHAT DO WE TRANSLATE?
Doyeen Consultant provides professional language services. We translate across most of the branches, among others:
- business and private agreements translation services
- business and official letters translation services
- commercial offers translation services
- books translation services
- thesis (bachelor\'s, master’s, engineer’s, Ph.D. dissertations) translation services
- articles and scientific papers translation services
- manuals translation services
- product descriptions translation services
- spreadsheets translation services
- websites and internet shops translation services
- SEO translation services
- reports and excerpts translation services
- presentations and essays translation services
… and much more
Our translators work across the world, around the clock and are ready to provide services at any time.
PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION IMPORTANCE
The rate at which economic processes of many business areas are growing needs customers and consumers to be able to access the services they are offered and the products they get from different companies in a language they are fluent in. It is therefore necessary for a company to internalize the documentation of its business, the website it uses and above all the software in use in order for it to acquire the biggest market possible.
DOYEEN CONSULTANT TRANSLATION SERVICES
We as a company are capable of taking care of translations for different types of texts. These may include:
• Books- we are certified in this sector and we are good at it.
• Documents- these include both the technical documents and those that are certified.
• Software localization- this is where we adapt a software product to the different cultures, the complex and cultural requirements to fit the market we are targeting
• User manuals
• And everything else that requires translation.
We also offer you combined translational services with qualified desktop publishing from within our desktop publishing designers which offers you a full package to help in attracting multinational customer markets. Join us to get the best of our services to solve your translation needs. For more and detailed information you need relating to our services, kindly take a look at the respective pages the services you require.
TRANSCRIPTION AND TYPING
Our company offers typing and transcription services in more than 100 languages for everyone including different industries at a very pocket friendly rates. We take a major specialty in transcriptions that are legal, transcriptions related to academic researches, insurances, financial transcriptions and generally secretarial services and overall business typing. In every case, our client is expected to upload the particular dictation they want worked on, the recordings they have, and legal documents.
TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTIONS
• Academic transcriptions-these transcriptions involve school researches and any school related documents and recordings.
• Medical transcription
• Audio transcriptions
• Interview transcription
• Legal transcription
• Market research transcription
• Foreign language transcription
• Business transcription
• Conference transcription
• Our company’s project managers are in charge of receiving the sent files and they check them out to make sure it is what the client meant to send.
• The particular customer is then sent a quote in not more than 7 hours from the time the work is received- most of the times it is within the first to second hour.
• After the customer has confirmed the job, the project manager gives this job to our very best team which is qualified for this particular subject and area.
• The team in charge then comes up with a very professional, accurate and formatted transcript from the recording that was sent by the customer. The customer will then be given a chance to choose the format of the text he wants the document to be saved in for example MS word. This will give the customer an easy work when trying to copy, share with others or searching for a particular sub topic on the work.
• The project managers then recheck the file to ensure it meets the standards of Doyeen Consultant before sending it to the customer before or on the requested due date.
• For our common customers, we give them a 30 days payment plan.
Subtitling is considered as a very important part of any video product and therefore has to be done by the very best to ensure it is done right. The words one uses are very important to the film production and the videos because in cases where they are wrongly done, the particular film could possibly lose its meaning. The worst part is, when subtitles are not translated and written correctly, it will give a different meaning which in return will mislead those watching the films. When people find out that the subtitles are not written correctly, in most cases the film production will be the laugh of the town. On the other hand, when the subtitles are worked on by the best company like us, done artfully and accurately; it can help in the enhancement of the video or even the film greatly. We have over the years worked with subtitling teams especially in Africa to deliver quality subtitles. We are the go to point for quality subtitles.
WHO NEEDS SUBTITLES?
• A company trying to express the importance of the products it produces via videos on the company’s website.
• A film studio producing a feature film to foreign and non native markets.
• Videos containing public information that requires close captions so that the deaf and those with hard hearing problems can get easy access.
• The platforms of E-learning that take video lectures and lessons and it is intended to get to a very big audience like multinational.
• A company that deals majorly with software offering videos with instructions on the website or its YouTube channel
WHAT IS NEEDED WHEN SUBTITLING?
As much as it may seem very simple, there is a lot of work that needs to be met before the intended viewers can get the chance to see the respective subtitles on the screen. These may include:
• The subtitle creation is in most cases done in the SRT format although clients are free to dictate delivery formats. This necessitates speech transcription from the original video that was released.
• The translation of subtitles into the needed language.
• After the text translation, this text will be broken and adapted into small segments and units that are then shown on ones screen. This will then be coded in time and collected in order to create a formatted film used for subtitling with the use of FILL IN.
• Lastly and the technical part is, putting into the video the subtitles that we have worked on.
The translation of subtitles might be considered as the subtlest work of all the works. This can be said so because, sometimes the segment of the given speech may be so much longer or weirdly shorter in the original language than the language it should be translated into. It might also need a greater theme in order to be understood to a different people who have a different culture and language. It therefore needs the real mastery to ensure that the styles in original film and the attitude are correctly shown in the subtitles.
DOYN CONSULTANT SUBTITLING SERVICES
Being a subtitling company, Doyeen Consultant works hand in hand with translators of subtitles who are indigenous speakers of the language in target. We have worked with linguists in a majority of African countries where projects of international importance have been conducted. They make sure that the subtitles required are correct and give the right narrative to the required audiences. The translators work together with other members who ensure the maximum synchronization of technical aspects are handled accordingly, formatting of subtitles and in unavoidable circumstances, they assist with the subtitle insertion in the video. We give subtitles in any format you want them to be in. Doyeen Consultant gives confidence that the final video will be right in terms of looks and sound to the respective audiences all over world despite their native language or where they live. The rates of subtitling are normally set in every minute of the original video. We always offer a comprehensive quote according to your projects specifics, the target language and source, the time frame given, the quality of sound just to mention a few.
DOYEEN CONSULTANT INTERPRETING SERVICES
We give quite a number of interpreting services and this may include;
• Simultaneous interpreting- in these cases, we have our translators translate the work between the speaker and a given listener at the moment it is taking place. This gives the speaker a chance to speak continuously without interruptions.
• Telephone interpreting- this involves the deliverance of our translation services via phones. It allows our trained interpreters to be included in conference calls by our customers. This translation type can be considered favorable for those individuals without interpreters at the very moment that one is needed.
• Consecutive interpreting- this is where the interpretation is done when the speaker is through with the sentence he was saying. The interpreter then repeats the speakers words in the language targeted to help everyone understand. In this case, the speakers’ collaboration is involved for he has to pause after sentences for the interpreter to do his job.
DESKTOP TYPESETTING AND PUBLISHING
Desktop publishing can be defined as the use of one’s workstation or computer to provide documents of graphics and texts of high quality which have been formatted to fit into a publication of a single page. Our company has a very experienced team consisting of in house designers who will help you our customers with your needs on desktop publishing. Doyeen Consultant offers a wide range of services when dwelling with expert designs and may include;
• Materials needed for promotions
• Exhibits on trade shows
• Displays on point of sales
• Packaging required for retails
• Books and many others.
Doyeen Consultant many applications in desktop publishing which include Adobe’s popular products like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, PageMaker, InDesign and many more in order to give our customers the best results professionally.
WHY CHOOSE DOYEEN CONSULTANT?
We translate in over 150 languages
We offer pocket friendly rates
Discounts for large projects
Over 4000 qualified translators
Benefits for repeat clients
Over 1000 freelance writers
We offer bespoke language solutions
No project is neither too big nor too small for us
We love WORDS we give QUALITY!
JUST NOT SURE ABOUT ANYTHING?
Worry not. Get in touch with us and let us give your project the service it deserves.
CONTACT US TODAY
c/o Nessat UK
71-75 Shelton Street,
Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ